Mark Cuban is an American businessman and investor. He is the owner of the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks, Landmark Theatres, and Magnolia Pictures, and is the chairman of the HDTV cable network AXS TV. He is also a “shark” investor on the television series, Shark Tank. In 2011, Cuban wrote an e-book, How to Win at the Sport of Business, in which he chronicles his life experiences in business and sports.
He has an estimated net-worth of 3.2 billion dollars (February 2016)
If you want to be successful you have to learn from the top players. And at the sport of business there are only a few people who will stand a chance against Mark Cuban. This article is written in a question and answer format and we will cover 9 questions and the answers in great detail.
- START FROM BEGINNING
- WHAT IS THE NUMBER ONE REASON WHY PEOPLE FAIL ?
- HOW TO INCREASE THE SPEED OF GROWING MY BUSINESS ?
- IS THERE A PROVEN FORMULA THAT WILL MAKE ANYONE SUCCESSFUL AS AN ENTREPRENEUR ?
- IS IT IMPORTANT TO GO TO SCHOOL TO BE GOOD AT BUSINESS ?
- IS IT REQUIRED TO HAVE ANY LEVEL OF PARANOIA IN BUSINESS ?
- WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MILLIONAIRE AND A BILLIONAIRE ?
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO ASSESS IF A PERSON WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IN BUSINESS BY TALKING TO HIM FOR 10 MINUTES ?
- HOW WAS MARK CUBAN AS A CHILD ?
- HOW DO YOU MULTITASK SEVERAL COMPANIES TOGETHER ?